K!BO by lacess - #GuiltFreeKicks for Men
"Men are sustainable TOO!" So that's what we keep hearing, so we have belatedly launched our mens line!
The same sustainable and ethical principles, and most definitely the same comfort your wives, sisters and girlfriends have come to love; be one of the FIRST to own a pair of the new iconic K!BO by lacess - #GuiltFreeKicks for Men!
- SUPER COMFORTABLE! The insoles are squishy yet supportive with arch support, and layered with a sheet of natural cork to keep your feet feeling fresh.
- Don’t just take our word for it though, check out the verified customer reviews.
We're glad you asked!Well there are 3 key reasons:
- Use Sustainable Materials
- Employ an Ethical Supply Chain
- Give Back to the Community - specifically to young victims of human-trafficking (learn more here)
- Upcycled leather - derived from discarded leather trimmings, maintaining the premium look & feel of genuine leather
- Upcycled plastic - every pair recycles 5 post-consumer plastic bottles, including the shoelaces!
- Tencel™ fiber lining - known for their softness & sustainable features
- Natural Cork insole layer - naturally anti-bacterial, anti-odour & sweat-wicking
- Supremely padded variable density insole with arch-support - for unparalleled comfort & support
- Natural rubber compound sole - maximising durability & comfort
I'm a female but my shoe size is 42 so I decided to try out the mens' 42 and it fits great. My outer toes do feel just slightly sore after wearing them for a long time but it could just be poor sock choice or the shoes needing some time and wear to break in. 100% recommend!!
I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in four years and my current one needs to retire. My partner introduced me to this brand. Big thanks to Simon and his team for their friendly customer service! They're so passionate about their work and the the cause they support. And I'm happy to contribute in a small way. I got the black pair. The design is classic. They fit nicely, very comfortable! I'll wear these every day.