Avril - Your Guilt-Free Kicks
Be kind to our planet 🌎 Be kind to your feet
- Yups! We think so too! And we deliberately made them versatile and timeless, so they can stay part of your wardrobe for multiple seasons!
- From matching jeans to dresses, you could pretty much wear these everyday for a whole week!
- And the 5 dots are super cute right? They're inspired by children's connect-the-dots activity books, because we want to connect a community.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE! The insoles are squishy yet supportive with arch support, and layered with a sheet of natural cork to keep your feet feeling fresh.
- Don’t just take our word for it though, check out the verified customer reviews below.
We're glad you asked!
- Well there are 3 key reasons, and we like to refer to as the “Guilt-free Trinity:
- Use Sustainable Materials
- Employ an Ethical Supply Chain
- Give Back to the Community - specifically to young victims of human-trafficking (learn more here)
- So they’re a pair of shoes that not only comforts your feet, but also your mind and conscience? Sign me up!
- Upcycled leather - derived from discarded leather trimmings, maintaining the premium look & feel of genuine leather
- Upcycled plastic - every pair recycles 5 post-consumer plastic bottles, including the shoelaces!
- Tencel™ fiber lining - known for their softness & sustainable features
- Natural Cork insole layer - naturally anti-bacterial, anti-odour & sweat-wicking
- Supremely padded variable density insole with arch-support - for unparalleled comfort & support
- Natural rubber compound sole - maximising durability & comfort
Really love the new version of the shoes, it’s still very soft and the material feels very luxe and sturdy, and very very comfortable on the feet! I have been wearing a previous pair for a year now and I have absolutely been loving it ever since!
I purchased my Avrils a few months ago and absolutely love them. I was looking for a new pair of white “trainers” for sometime and was so excited when I found these from Lacess. The Avrils are so comfortable and look great with pretty much any outfit. The icing on the cake? They’re made from recycled leather! I highly recommend Lacess footwear and can’t wait to purchase my next pair!