#GuiltFreeKicks for Women
These super versatile eco-friendly sneakers are made with a meticulous combination of the latest sustainable material developments, and natural materials provided for by mother nature 🌎
With playful embroidery dots and subtle blush lining peeping through around the ankles, these #GuiltFreeKicks are designed and made to stay in your wardrobe for seasons to come!
- Yups! We think so too! And we deliberately made them versatile and timeless, so they can stay part of your wardrobe for multiple seasons!
- From matching jeans to dresses, you could pretty much wear these everyday for a whole week!
- And the 5 dots are super cute right? They're inspired by children's connect-the-dots activity books, because we want to connect a community.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE! The insoles are squishy yet supportive with arch support, and layered with a sheet of natural cork to keep your feet feeling fresh.
- Don’t just take our word for it though, check out the verified customer reviews.
We're glad you asked!Well there are 3 key reasons:
- Use Sustainable Materials
- Employ an Ethical Supply Chain
- Give Back to the Community - specifically to young victims of human-trafficking (learn more here)
- Upcycled leather - derived from discarded leather trimmings, maintaining the premium look & feel of genuine leather
- Upcycled plastic - every pair recycles 5 post-consumer plastic bottles, including the shoelaces!
- Tencel™ fiber lining - known for their softness & sustainable features
- Natural Cork insole layer - naturally anti-bacterial, anti-odour & sweat-wicking
- Supremely padded variable density insole with arch-support - for unparalleled comfort & support
- Natural rubber compound sole - maximising durability & comfort
Tried my Lacess for a full day out, and they were perfect! Comfortable to walk, soft sole, not aching or awfully tiring. Looking good, feeling good and doing good, these are really my new favourite kicks! :)
Its seriously comfortable. Goes well with everything and I can't stop wearing them. I'm already thinking of getting another pair. Please bring in more styles/colours, would be great if there are black colored soles