Avril - Guilt-Free Kicks
These super versatile eco-friendly sneakers are made with a meticulous combination of the latest sustainable material developments, and natural materials provided for by mother nature 🌎
With playful embroidery dots and subtle blush lining peeping through around the ankles, these #GuiltFreeKicks are designed and made to stay in your wardrobe for seasons to come!
- Yups! We think so too! And we deliberately made them versatile and timeless, so they can stay part of your wardrobe for multiple seasons!
- From matching jeans to dresses, you could pretty much wear these everyday for a whole week!
- And the 5 dots are super cute right? They're inspired by children's connect-the-dots activity books, because we want to connect a community.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE! The insoles are squishy yet supportive with arch support, and layered with a sheet of natural cork to keep your feet feeling fresh.
- Don’t just take our word for it though, check out the verified customer reviews below.
We're glad you asked!Well there are 3 key reasons:
- Use Sustainable Materials
- Employ an Ethical Supply Chain
- Give Back to the Community - specifically to young victims of human-trafficking (learn more here)
- Upcycled leather - derived from discarded leather trimmings, maintaining the premium look & feel of genuine leather
- Upcycled plastic - every pair recycles 5 post-consumer plastic bottles, including the shoelaces!
- Tencel™ fiber lining - known for their softness & sustainable features
- Natural Cork insole layer - naturally anti-bacterial, anti-odour & sweat-wicking
- Supremely padded variable density insole with arch-support - for unparalleled comfort & support
- Natural rubber compound sole - maximising durability & comfort
Comfortable and easy to wear! It matched my outfit perfectly!! Totally believe sustainable is our future.:))
Almost certainly the most comfortable things I’ve ever put on my feet- not to mention they look awesome and Lacess have done all the hard work of being ethical for me so all I need to do is enjoy them, show them off and tell everyone about them! The future of footwear!